#Six Ideas To Help You Start Your Viral Affiliate Marketing Campaign
Updated June 2016
Here are six ideas to help you start your viral affiliate marketing campaign:
- Purchase the branding rights to a viral E-book. Allow people to give away your free E-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
- If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don’t have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
- Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.
- Write an E-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free E-book if, in exchange, they give away the E-book to their web visitors or E-zine subscribers.
- Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their E-zine, newsletter, magazine or E-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
- You can easily find products on the Internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide “branding rights”. That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.
Start Viral Affiliate Marketing Campaigns Using Free E-Books
Viral Marketing sounds like something bad but it is actually something very good. It is, also, a powerful way to generate traffic to your website.
Think about how a virus spreads from on person to another. One person gets sick and just by
sneezing they can give the virus to many more people… those people get sick and share their germs with everyone they know and the next thing anybody knows is that there is an epidemic. That is the very concept of viral marketing. The idea is to get everyone to spread your marketing message around because they want to.
Top Reasons To Use Viral E-Books
Its always a good idea if you have a small library of eBooks as part of your promotion arsenal’s toolbox. Now let’s look at using an E-book to start your viral marketing campaign. First you create an E-book… a really good one that has links to your website, to your sales page and affiliate links to products and services that you recommend… and you give it to three people. In the book you encourage those three people to give it to their friends and family.
Before you know it the E-book is spreading across the Internet like wild fire. Digital information duplicates easily and quickly so before you know it, thousands of people could be reading your free E-book.
Make certain that you let people know that they have permission to forward the E-book around the Internet. When you create the E-book, you have the right to give people certain rights. One of those rights could be that you allow them to give the book to other people. Make it clear that this book is free to give away.
You can write the E-book yourself, use private label content or you can hire a ghostwriter to prepare the content. There are a lot of ways to create an E-book. Once you have your E-book written, use software to create your E-book.
“Folksonomies” – New Top Viral Affiliate Marketing Tool
A new consumer phenomenon is called “tagging” or “folksonomies” (short for folks and
taxonomy). Tagging is powerful because consumers are creating an organizational
structure for online content. Folksonomies not only enable people to file away content under tags, but, even better, share it with others by filing it under a global taxonomy that they created.
Here’s how tagging works. Using sites such as del.icio.us – a bookmark sharing site – and Flickr – a photo sharing site – consumers are collaborating on categorizing online content under certain keywords, or tags.
For instance, an individual can post photographs of their iPod on Flickr and file it under the tag “iPod.”
These images are now not only visible under the individual user’s iPod tag but also under the community iPod tag that displays all images consumers are generating and filing under the keyword. Right now Flickr has more than 3,500 photos that are labeled “iPod.”
Using Tags As Bookmarks: Information Related To Your Affiliate Product
Tagging is catching on because it is a natural complement to search. Type the word “blogs” into Google and it can’t tell if you are searching for information about how to launch a blog, how to read blogs, or just what. Large and small sites alike are already getting on to the folksonomy train. They are rolling out tag-like structures to help users more easily locate content that’s relevant to them.
Although tags are far from perfect, marketers should, nevertheless, be using them to keep a finger on the pulse of the public at large. Start subscribing to RSS feeds to monitor how consumers are tagging information related to your product, service, company or space. These are living focus groups that are available for free, 24/7. Folksonomy sites can be also be carefully used to unleash viral marketing campaigns – with a caveat. Marketers should be transparent in who they are, why they are posting the link/photos and avoid spamming the services.
Ok people I have given you lots of tips and advice in this article which I’m sure you can and will implement in your own marketing campaigns.
But I have to ask, have you ever been involved in online marketing before? If not and would like to give it a go? Then you can click on the image below and go take a look at the Wealthy Affiliate website.
Do You Want A Career In Affiliate Marketing?: Free Start Up With Wealthy Affiliate
This is an internet company with a reputation that is second to none for giving ordinary people the start they need to be a successful marketer. Young, or old it doesn’t matter. Male, female, it doesn’t matter. Single mom or dad, it doesn’t matter, retired or disabled, it doesn’t matter. As long as you can type a bit and have access to the internet then you can do this.
Here’s a small fraction of what you will have access to once you join under their free Starter Membership:
- Getting Started Training
- Video Training
- Tutorial Training
- Bootcamp Courses
- 13+ Full, Interactive Classrooms
- Live and Interactive Help Worldwide
- 2 Free, Beautifully Designed Websites
- State of the Art Secure and Fast Hosting
- Access to Industry Experts and Millionaires
- 100,000′s of helpful members
- A strict spam free environment.
Not only do you get access to all of the above, you get at no cost. This is one of the very few in the work from home industry that does this.
All I can say now is the same as I said above. Go take a look for yourself. You never know, this might just be the opportunity you have been waiting for to chuck your 9 to 5, get off government benefits or just have a second income to pay for life’s luxuries.
Click on the image below and after filling in a few details and absolutely no credit card ones, guaranteed, you can then click through to the website and away you go.
Its as simple and easy as that folks. So go ahead, click on the image right now!
Thank you for reading my article and I hope to see you on the inside where I will be waiting to answer any and all your questions you have as will the two owners and the entire membership. One things for sure. You will never be left on your own.
Have a nice day.